Michael Dungan graduated from Oregon State University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. In addition, Michael holds a series 7 General Securities registration, as well as, a series 24 Registered Principal registration, a series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law registration, and a series 65 Investment Adviser Representative registration through LPL Financial.
His previous career path was operations and financial management for a large publically traded company on the West Coast. In addition, Michael was President of Pinnacle Financial Group in Oregon and Pinnacle Financial Group Southwest, LLC in Arizona, a Registered Investment Advisory company and fee-based financial consulting firm headquartered in Gold Canyon, Arizona. Founded by Mr. Dungan, the firm offered financial, retirement and estate planning services to successful individuals, executives, business owners and their families. These same services are now provided through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Previous community involvements have been:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees, Corvallis, Oregon
- Oregon Trail Council, Boy Scouts of America Vice President, Eugene, Oregon
- Corvallis-Benton County Economic Development Partnership Chairman, Corvallis, Oregon
- State of Oregon Regional Strategies for Benton, Linn, Lane, and Lincoln counties Chairman
- Corvallis Rotary Club, Corvallis, Oregon
- Bonnie Enterprises Board of Directors, Corvallis, Oregon
- Finalist for Corvallis First Citizen, Corvallis, Oregon
- Civitan Foundation Board, Phoenix, Arizona
Currently active in Superstition Mountain Rotary Club.
Michael enjoys golfing, fly fishing, general reading, road trips with friends, and family outings.